This factory sponsored training session will provide students with in-depth training on Remington's "Law Enforcement 870 Shotguns, to include:
- Introduction to Remington's service, repair & parts ordering procedures;
- Overview of Remington's law enforcement products;
- Design history of Model 870 & 11-87 shotguns;
- Nomenclature & firearm function;
- Disassembly & inspection;
- Troubleshooting & service checks;
- Repair procedures & adjustments;
- Maintenance recommendations;
- Re-assembly, function checks & final inspection.
Bascially, everything you will need to keep these shotguns in peak working order at all times.
Each student will receive a 3-year manufacturers certification upon successful completion of the course, which includes a practical and written examination.